Friday, June 19, 2009

Make-Up Brushes



(from left to right...227,224,217,214)

I got a request from EYECEE, Can you list your must have brushes, especially ones for eye makeup?

    First of all thank you for your request, we love hearing from everyone. I am going to be doing a little more research and ill be making a video of exactly what brushes are good for your eyes and face. 

    For now, my favorite brushes to use are MAC brushes they are such great quality, they are pricey but I think of them as an investment. If you use cheaper applications / sponges etc... you have to replace them often. I have had my brushes from MAC for at least 7 years, (they end up being cheaper in the long run) as long as you take care of them they work perfect. 


STAYED TUNED FOR UPCOMING VIDEO ABOUT BRUSHES

No comments: