Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Whitney Houston's Million Dollar Bill Music Video



Yay! its out. I've been waiting for her video to come out, I watched her on Oprah last week and this Woman is so amazing to come back from where her life use to be, to get out of such an abusive relationship is so hard for some women to do because they think they deserve to be treated that way but she has made her comeback, and everyone has missed her so much.

  This is the video I got to do makeup for! I did the extras on parts of the video. The production of music videos are so crazy, everyone works so hard in planning the video,permits, outfits, makeup/hair concepts etc, shooting for HOURS for a 3 min video... but it turns out great. 

Like I mentioned before the director put me in the video, THANK GOD I didn't have any shots that you could completely notice it was me, if you pause the video frame by frame then ya, you can see me but the clips are so fast. I'll def make sure to be ready next time I do makeup for a music video just in case LOL

But this video was so much fun to do, the hours were of course long but it seemed like nothing because I'm out doing what I LOVE!


No comments: