Friday, September 11, 2009

Crazy Couple Days



So Im not allowed to talk about what I did makeup for yesterday but it was so much fun. My day started at 4:45am, Of course I had to get myself a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from Mc Donalds, MY FAVORITE! 

Anyway, I met my assistant off the freeway at 5:30am so we can beat traffic and get to our 7am call time in Los Angeles. We did makeup for 15 extras, the makeup references were amazing but the label wouldn't allow the director to use it so we had to just stick to beauty makeup not only did my assistant had to leave early for her daughter......The day is going along and the Director then calls my name, ALANA! First I thought I was in trouble for something but then she asks me to be in the video, BTW the director is a friend of mine so I said no at first and she insisted and told me that it was my fault because I got ready for work. LOL She told me that all I had to do was sit on this bench so I agreed.

 Then... as their filming she yells my name in the microphone, Alana, move, dance wave your hand in the air! HILARIOUS!! I did it but could not stop laughing. I swear I pulled a leg muscle while doing all this sitting on a bench! hahahah I told her I wasn't cut out to be in front of the camera. So... I guess I'm a video girl and am going to be so embarrassed when I see myself for .5 seconds in this video.


ANYWAY... Cover shoot all day today. Il try to get some pics for you guys. :) 

Have a great day!

xoxo


No comments: