CLOSE SET EYES:
- Use a highlight for your brow bone good colors would be something like nylon, rice paper or for darker skin tones motif (MAC colors) is really pretty to use
- Apply a high light color on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Use a darker crease color only on the outter corner of your eyes.
WIDE SET EYES:
- Use darker colors on the INNER corner of your eyes and blend towards the middle.
-DONT use dark crease colors, this will actually emphasize your deep set eyes.
- I love apply shadow to these eyes. You can do a nice smokey look but apply a dark color all over the bottom half of the lid and it goes lighter up to the brow bone.
- Focus on your lash line.
- Try not to make a crease, it tends to look unnatural in upcoing post I can show you how to make a crease.
- DONT use eyeliner on your water line, this will make your eyes look rounder.
- Using darker colors on the outter corner of your eyes makes the eyes look a little longer.
- Try not to use dark colors, this will make your eyes look smaller.
- If you do want to use color, try to use colors like texture, swiss chocolate. still will contour your eye without them looking to small.